September 17, 2010

Season Opening Reception

Susan and I had a nice time last night at the SOR at RML. I met a number of trustees and "friends" of the museum, and, once again, I was impressed by the interesting group of people who were assembled. Sorry more of you couldn't make it! It was really fun. I wish I had some pictures to post. Everyone seems to be very excited about the upcoming season at RML and the events planned.

My only regret was that I did so much talking I didn't have much time to enjoy the food. But I think Susan ate enough for the both of us. (Just kidding, Susan.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Jesse about the reception although he is inaccurate about who ate most -- I wasn't the one who sampled every variety of cheese in the buffet, Mr. Ruhl.

    It was great to socialize with others who love the Rosenbach. I hope more docents will be able to come next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't make it - I know, I need to get my priorities straight Jesse -
    but I DID enjoy the leftover cheese platter the next day while I did the 12 - 4 shift. AND I had two women, one from England and one from New Zealand who came to see the DICKENS COLLECTION!

    I have a feeling that this is going to be a great year at the Rosenbach!

    ReplyDelete