October 3, 2010

Docent Socials

A few of us (Jesse, Andrea, Susan, Barbara, Shawn) enjoyed good food and good company last Wednesday night at the Pub & Kitchen.  We try to get together the last Wednesday of every month, but there's no reason why it couldn't be more regular or a different day of the week.  I have just - belatedly - discovered the World Cafe Live. I was there this morning for a classical brunch of cross-genre music that was fantastic.  Apparently they do a Happy Hour there M-F. The drinks are cheap, the food is good and sometimes musicians appear. I'm game to go if anyone else is looking for an early night out. Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I have always meant to go there...so count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should put this one on our list for nights out.

    ReplyDelete